Scholarships are available from Tampa Bay Business and Professional Women
The deadline for 2020 applications is November 15, 2020.
See Our Scholarship Success Stories HERE
Dear Scholarship Applicant:
Thank you for your interest in the scholarships of Tampa Bay BPW. The criteria are as follows:
- Currently enrolled and completed at least one semester of higher education in pursuit of chosen business or professional career.
- Maintains a satisfactory grade point average.
- Exhibits a strong motivation for education.
- Demonstrates commitment to and potential for success.
- Proven financial need.
- Cannot be a member of Tampa Bay BPW or a relative of a member.
Please complete the online application here and submit the additional items required (as listed on the application), for consideration.
If you prefer to complete a paper application, please download and print the forms here and then scan the completed forms and email according to the instructions.
The deadline for entry is November 15, 2020.
The Scholarship Committee will review the applications and select several of the best applicants for a personal interview. Interviews will be held in December.
Scholarships are for tuition, books, and other related expenses. Awards will be announced at our January 2021 Networking Night meeting.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be discarded!
Questions? Email us at scholarships[@]tampabaybpwfoundation.org.
Best of luck!