Scholarships are available from Tampa Bay Business and Professional Women up to $1,500
The deadline for 2018 applications has passed.
See Our Scholarship Success Stories HERE
Please apply next year! The criteria are as follows:
- Currently enrolled and completed at least one semester of higher education in pursuit of chosen business or professional career.
- Maintains a satisfactory grade point average.
- Exhibits a strong motivation for education.
- Demonstrates commitment to and potential for success.
- Proven financial need.
- Cannot be a member of Tampa Bay BPW or a relative of a member.
Please complete the application and send it, along with the additional items required (as listed on the application) by the deadline.
The Scholarship Committee will review the applications and select several of the best applicants for a personal interview. Interviews will be held in November.
Scholarships are for tuition, books, and other related expenses. There will be multiple awards with the maximum scholarship being $1,500. Awards will be presented at our Annual Networking Night meeting.
Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be discarded!
Best of luck!