Applications are open for the 2014 Tampa Bay BPW Scholarships!
To apply for a scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Must be currently enrolled and completed at least one semester of higher education in pursuit of chosen business or professional career.
• Maintains a satisfactory grade point average.
• Exhibits a strong motivation for education.
• Demonstrates commitment to and potential for success.
• Proven financial need.
• Cannot be a member of Tampa Bay BPW or a relative of a member.
Women with traumatic brain injuries are encouraged to apply.
We are partnering again this year with the Traumatic Brain Injury Survivors Grant Fund Inc to offer a grant to a woman whose life and career path have been altered by a traumatic brain injury.
Complete the application and send it, along with the additional items required (as listed on the application) to the address listed on the application for consideration. The deadline for entry is October 24, 2014.
The Scholarship Committee will review the applications and select several of the best applicants for a personal interview. Interviews will be held in November or December.
Scholarships are for tuition, books, and other related expenses. There will be multiple awards with the maximum scholarship being $1,500. Awards will be presented at our January 2015 luncheon meeting.
Please note: Incomplete application packets will not be considered and will be discarded!Share